As part of the GTWIII Conference, we invite researchers, young scientists and experts to contribute with their papers, by submitting to the conference:
• Your conference papers (in English, French or Arabic), from 4 until 10 pages, for oral and poster presentations (page to submit your papers here), according to the template. For the submission in the international journals associated to this conference, only papers in English can contribute (these english papers will be prioritized for oral communication).
The papers will be peer blind reading (1st reading will be done by the Conference Committee and a 2nd one by the committee of journals, the choice of the journal depending on the committees’ decision).
Participants can publish their contributions in the following scientific journals:
> International journals:
- Episode (Scopus & ISI Thomson Reuters)
- Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration (Springer)
> National Journal:
Scientific journal of the Association (JSAWIS).
The criteria are:
- Language: English for the publication in "Episode" or "Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration". English, French and Arabic are accepted for the publication in JSAWIS.
- Topics (of the conference and of the journals)
- No plagiarism
- Originality and results (according to the judgment of the committees)
Acceptance of publication will not be noticed until after paper presentation and discussion by authors or one of the co-authors.